Talk:Lawrence Wollersheim/Archive 1
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
We need to change the last paragraph, as it has been reported now that the court has dismissed the remaining claim on the money received by Larry Wollersheim: C.A. Rejects Attorney’s Lien Claim in Scientology Case. Raymond Hill 14:38, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yes :) The article is somewhat unclear whether the money has been released or not, or whether the appeals court has directed the lower court to do something. Maybe someone should get this "unpublished" opinion from the court, or from the court website. --Tilman 03:55, 10 December 2006 (UTC)
- How much did he finally get? COFS 22:32, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
- Don't know. Likely, less than the almost 9 million that was paid by scientology. --Tilman 05:42, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
- Removed . By the way, for some helpful info on plagiarism, see Wikipedia:FCDW/Plagiarism. Cirt (talk) 07:18, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
Denver Westword archive
Some relevant sources (first two very relevant indeed):
- Prendergast, Alan (14 August 1997). "Hush-Hush Money". Denver Westword. Retrieved 2008-11-29. "An anti-Scientology activist claims that the church made him an offer he had to refuse: $12 million."
- Prendergast, Alan (6 March 1997). "Nightmare on the Net". Denver Westword. Retrieved 2008-11-29. "A web of intrigue surrounds the high-stakes legal brawl between FACTnet and the Church of Scientology."
- Prendergast, Alan (4 October 1995). "Hunting Rabbits, Serving Spam: The Net Uunder Siege". Denver Westword. Retrieved 2008-11-29. "If you're for free speech, why would you issue an `rm' command?" asks FACTNet's Wollersheim. "When you remove a whole newsgroup, that's wholesale library burning. It's destruction of a whole post office."
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Lawrence Wollersheim. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080709230659/http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-06-24/news/Scientologys-Crushing-Defeat/full to http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-06-24/news/Scientologys-Crushing-Defeat/full
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.