This article has been reviewed as part of Wikipedia:WikiProject Good articles/Project quality task force in an effort to ensure all listed Good articles continue to meet the Good article criteria. In reviewing the article, I have found that this article has big issues that need to be urgently addressed.
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- The prose is poor, perhaps 4/10. Many sections are messy, particularly the personal life and 2008 seasons. Many stubby sentences shoved in whithout care or attention, and some sections written in atrocious prose. Major copyedit urgently required.
- Some of the online references are inproperly formatted, and there seems to be a paucity of references in some of the newer information.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- a (fair representation): b (all significant views):
- Seem to be stretching NPOV in his favour, although this is probably a result of the prose problems outlined above.
- It is stable.
- It contains images, where possible, to illustrate the topic.
- a (tagged and captioned): b (lack of images does not in itself exclude GA): c (non-free images have fair use rationales):
- a Pass/Fail:
I will check back in no less than seven days. If progress is being made, the article will remain listed as a Good article. Otherwise, it may be delisted (such a decision may be challenged through WP:GAR). If improved after it has been delisted, it may be nominated at WP:GAN again. Feel free to drop a message on my talk page if you have any questions, and many thanks for all the hard work that has gone into this article thus far. (If you are really busy, let me know and I'll give more time. I need to know however so I can see that someone is interested in addressing these concerns.) Regards--Jackyd101 (talk) 09:42, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Reworked sections for 2008 season and personal life, moving on to rechecking 2007 season and checking for PoV-Chaosdruid (talk) 23:25, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- Big improvements, I have no problem passing this article for GA immediately. Very nice work. (As a minor note, try not to address the subject as "Lewis" in the article: its usual in bibliographies to use the surname rather than the first name when referring to someone unless there is a particular need to disambiguate in a sentence (i.e. between Lewis and his father).--Jackyd101 (talk) 22:50, 5 February 2009 (UTC)