Talk:Lincoln Mark LT
|WikiProject Automobiles||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Brands||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Rainbow/altered background images on several lincoln pages (incl. this one)
My contention is that these images are not in the normal formatting convention of wikpedia. I tried to look elsewhere, but I can't find any instances where someone has butchered a picture like this for the sake of formatting. The person doing the inserts claims it is better than a candid street shot. Too much POV and artistic endeavour? I don't think white will do, since the edges of the image are damaged. In simple terms it looks amateurish.
What say you?
- POV? Too much creativity? Well, perhaps by extremely bourgeois standards ;-). But this is WP we don't hold on to some kind of doctrine like insecure turtles, we are pragmatic and open to innovation. The images are prefereable over the usual on-the-street crap. Just because other articles don't have images as fancy doesn't mean these articles can't have them. That said, I plan on using a white background in the future Signaturebrendel 20:25, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
CJ DUB 20:19, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
I think it should be mentioned more often that there are cars that compete with other cars in their class. I did not make the edit as I am not sure, but does the Lincoln Mark LT compete with GMC's Sierra Denali? 188.8.131.52 (talk) 06:22, 27 December 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Lincoln Mark LT. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090212180838/http://media.ford.com/article_download.cfm?article_id=27379 to http://media.ford.com/article_download.cfm?article_id=27379
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090206054304/http://media.ford.com/images/10031/dec08sales.pdf to http://media.ford.com/images/10031/dec08sales.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100826033739/http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=31604 to http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=31604
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130106125056/http://www.lincoln.mx/vehiculos/marklt to http://www.lincoln.mx/vehiculos/marklt
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.