Talk:List of Dora the Explorer episodes
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
MAKE UP YOUR MIND PEOPLE !
Nearly everytime I come here someone gets rid of episode summeries then another person puts it back. Instade of starting an edit war here( it happened twice sence the page was made and I know it will happen again) If you want an episode summery just make the page you can do it in more detail and we won't have an edit battle happen. Superx 21:00, 19 January 2007 (UTC)
- Hold on. You mean to tell me, through all this drama NO ONE had thought of that before you?!
- Come on people! There is no question about it. We NEED episode summeries. I'm hgoing to mark this article "under construction". There is just no excuse as to why we don't have each episodes information. ThegreatWakkorati (talk) 18:46, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
Lets settle this now!
Ok a edit war has been raging since this pages creation, someone removes episode summeries, then someone else aids them again so lets just get this over with. Lets settle this like this, we Vote. I'll do the first then others vote and will deside that way. Summeries or no Summeries?
- I agree because they tell people what is focal point of each episode Superx 01:20, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
- Here's the last version with episode summaries. I'm in favor of adding them, but at the same time, would express concern over potential copyvio. -- Robocoder (t|c) 22:31, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Oh surely you can do better than that. They are too small...but they will have to do for now, I guess.ThegreatWakkorati (talk) 06:11, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
- Perhaps if you spent more time working and less time moaning, the summaries would be more to your liking.
Inconsistencies with other Dora episode guides
Does anyone know why this listing is not consistent with other posted Dora episode guides? For example, the episode list at TV.com shows "The Search for the City of Lost Toys" as the last episode in season 1, whereas this list has what seems to be the same episode as "The Lost City" in season 3. There are other inconsistencies as well.
Pheran 21:36, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'm adding the official episode (production) codes assigned by NickJr. This might change up the list somewhat, but overall, it's more definitive. -- Robocoder (t|c) 15:56, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- I've resorted to listing NickJr's production title first. Alternate titles, including those shown in the closing credits, are shown in parentheses. I hope this clears up some of the confusion. -- Robocoder (t|c)
No.. come on! this is an EPISODE GUIDE. Not a PRODUCTION GUIDE! Episode guides, as maintained on many other sites like TV.com epguides.com etc do NOT use "Production codes" to determine episode lists. Episode lists are normally shown in "aired order" or, the order that the company decides/decided to air them. NOT in the order they produced them. I propose we re-edit this complete list and make it a proper "EPISODE list" with the "Production codes" and "Production titles" as additional information, just like the rest of the known world!!! Herra2006 (talk) 13:04, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
Having reverted the "Undercover Dora" edit, it may be of interest to create another list which contains the episode compilations on DVD (and VHS?) releases, e.g., DVD title, episodes included, and perhaps UPC (or ASIN). -- Robocoder (t|c) 15:21, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
The Dates Make No Sense
A lot of the dates make no sense at all. How could there be so many episodes years before the show premiered, and how could the seasons end years before they began? Alphius (talk) 21:14, 17 October 2012 (UTC)
You say that the first episode of the series that debuted in 2000 is The Big Red Chicken? So I think his real release date was on August 14, 2000 in the US and October 23 in Latin America. Felipe.ir.1999 (talk) 13:01, 3 August 2015 (GMT-7)
- Felipe.ir.1999 Providing a reference, like this one would have been helpful. I have fixed the mistake along with the rest of the date mistakes in that season. Cyphoidbomb (talk) 07:15, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
You mean that after the end of the released in the US on June 5, 2014 series, returned to screens Nickelodeon on September 18, 2015 before the episode aired Return to the Rainforest the second season of the cartoon Dora and Friends: Into the City! 15 years after the US release? Felipe.ir.1999 (talk) 21:49, 3 November 2015 (GMT-7) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk)