Talk:List of New Zealand military bases
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the List of New Zealand military bases article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject New Zealand||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
Links from this article with broken #section links :
Nelson Military Camp doesn't exist, there is a TF depot (but there are many of these scattered through NZ). Tracked it back to someone changing Waiouru Military Camp to Nelson Military Camp. When Waiouru was brought back, Nelson was never removed.
- I was reading the 2010 Defence White Paper and was interested in additional information about the Tekapo Military Training Area, but there appears to not be an entry for it. The link on this page redirects to Lake Tekapo, which only mentions the area in passing. Perhaps this could be a subject of a short description/article?
- Also I found a rather lengthy and detailed page about the Waiouru Army Camp, but this page doesn't link to it at all, or even mentions it! Surely an oversight as it appears to be a very important base for the NZDF? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 19:01, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on List of New Zealand military bases. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061009101710/http://www.nzdf.mil.nz/at-a-glance/forces-and-locations.htm to http://www.nzdf.mil.nz/at-a-glance/forces-and-locations.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.