Talk:List of PowerVR products
|This page was nominated for deletion on 7 October 2010 (UTC). The result of the discussion was nomination withdrawn.|
|WikiProject Lists||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
this page should be integrated in the page : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PowerVR#PowerVR_chipsets where there is a link to this page, this page alone makes no sense - 22.214.171.124, 2010-09-21 04:39:15
- IMO, this list is too trivial for WP, and deleting it would be better than putting it back in the main article about the company. But perhaps an approach more like Comparison of Nvidia graphics processing units would be an improvement, if you're willing to undertake it. - Frankie1969 (talk) 15:24, 27 September 2010 (UTC)
That final line , "Android is now not only the world's most popular open source mobile platform, it is the world's most popular mobile platform, period" should be modified or deleted, seems like propaganda, as taken from a bad android-fanboy forum, not apropiated to Wikipedia. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:45, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
- I agree, it doesn't look like it has anything to do with the main page content. I'm going to remove the whole 'Device_Drivers' part at the end as without the android paragraph, it only ends up containing one link that isn't really relevant to this page's content. The link is already on the main page under PowerVR#See_also, and I think the information on the linked page is more relevant to particular chipsets (PowerVR#PowerVR_chipsets) than to a product list CaffeinePwrdAl (talk) 15:45, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on List of PowerVR products. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130618091608/http://stericsson.com/press_releases/NovaThor.jsp to http://www.stericsson.com/press_releases/NovaThor.jsp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160623174941/http://www.mediatek.com/en/news-events/mediatek-news/mediatek-to-redefine-the-android-tablet-industry-with-world-first-arm-cortex-a72-based-tablet-soc-mt8173/ to http://www.mediatek.com/en/news-events/mediatek-news/mediatek-to-redefine-the-android-tablet-industry-with-world-first-arm-cortex-a72-based-tablet-soc-mt8173/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.