Talk:List of Vampire Knight episodes
|List of Vampire Knight episodes is a featured list, which means it has been identified as one of the best lists produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|WikiProject Anime and manga||(Rated FL-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage||(Rated FL-class, Low-importance)|
This is my first time editing any wikipedia page except for minor spelling mistakes, so I hope I'm doing this alright. In reply to summaries being too long; I agree, they are far too long, contain too much detail and a lot of bad grammar. Not to be harsh or anything, but to me, it reads like a fan explaining to a friend. The person who wrote it has tried to be thorough and I think they've taken a lot of time over it, however, it's not encyclopedic enough, so, if no one minds, I would like to try and clean this up a bit, since I don't see... a lot going on about it. I'm going to give it a shot, and correct me when I go wrong...
My suggestion for the episode 3 summary is:
Zero and Yuki are assigned to inspect the Night and Day Class dorms for any banned items. Through a trick, Yuki discovers Zero's tablets, resulting in Zero running to the nearby town. Having decided to follow him, Yuki is led into a trap set, by what seems to be, a young boy. She is bitten by the child and is attacked by another woman. The two are dispatched by Zero and Kaname, who had discovered Yuki's danger. It is explained that the pair were actually both Level E vampires. Later in the school, Yuki finds Zero on his own, where he loses control at the scent of her blood and bites her, revealing that he is a vampire.
It's still kinda long, but it's a little shorter... I think. Oh yeah, if no one has any objections by, I don't know, at least a week or two... I'm going to use my version, if that's ok? -- AM446 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:34, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
- You're doing fine, and your version is a much more appropriate length (should be 100-300 words each, with major plot points and ending), so I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and used it :) -- AnmaFinotera (talk · contribs) 19:48, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
- Ah! Thank you! ...So I can continue writing the summaries then? :D -- AM446 126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:31, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
Theme Song Title - 2nd Opening
The song is named as "Rondo" on this page, but I think it's actually called Rinne Rondo... apparently thats what its officially translated as on the On/Off website. I couldn't find it myself since I can't read Japanese. Should it be changed on this page? =D --Animemaster446 (talk) 08:07, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
- The title should be listed however it is listed in the anime credits and/or anime's official website. -- AnmaFinotera (talk · contribs) 14:20, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
Asato Ichijo's nickname
In the main list of characters, it says he is often called Ichiōu-sama, but because honorifics haven't been used in the rest of the summaries, I left off the "-sama". However, I did leave in the accent, even though no other accents have been used in the rest of the article. I was just wondering if this is alright, and that I can keep referring to him as "Ichiōu", or if I've made a mistake... --Animemaster446 (talk) 21:14, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- That's fine :) No need for the honorifics here unless its particular relevant (i.e. if someone didn't call him Ichiōu-sama when they should have, then it might be mentioned). -- AnmaFinotera (talk · contribs) 21:22, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
An DVD release date section?
- "Vanpaia Naito 1" July 23, 2008
- "Vanpaia Naito 2" August 27, 2008
- "Vanpaia Naito 3" September 24, 2008
- "Vanpaia Naito 4" October 24, 2008
- "Vanpaia Naito 5" November 26, 2008
- I don't know if they all have specific titles... Moocows rule 03:56, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
b1: not enough citations for lead b2: coverage of episodes varies. All should be conistant length and between 100-250 worlds b5: some episodes have none or almost no detail.
End of anime adaption?
Does anyone know if this is the end of the adaption, or will it be continued with a third season? I think this is a fairly important to thing to indicate.