Talk:List of assets owned by Time Warner
I just added AOL Sports under brands / AOL. I noticed that there are a ton of brand.aol.com "sub-brands" that are missing. I was wondering if anyone would have any objections to adding more of these, and if they should be sub-bulleted under AOL as a brand, since AOL LLC and AOL as a site/brand are actually kinda different. Do aol.com sub domains count as brands? Maybe. Is the information useful for someone trying to grasp the overall branding structure of AOL? Absolutely. Jozecuervo (talk) 19:09, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
I deleted "The Ass Truckers Whole Sale Club", which is both hilarious and obviously fake (I checked.) I don't have time to Google every single thing on this page, but maybe someone should scan through and look for any other fake entries. -- Zenex13 (talk) 04:16, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
infowars.com owned by time warner? I would like verification on that please.
2A02:C7D:526C:1C00:34F2:F066:FE35:D782 (talk) 00:24, 8 December 2016 (UTC)
- The article says it's one of several things owned by Time Warner Investments. Their website is here:
- Their website lists the things they owns, including everything else on the list. But it doesn't mention anything about infowars. I suspect that's nonsense, and it should be deleted. Although I can't delete it myself, since it looks like the article is protected. - 18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:40, 8 December 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on List of assets owned by Time Warner. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20041013050207/http://www.timewarner.com/corp/businesses/index.html to http://www.timewarner.com/corp/businesses/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.