Talk:MS Stockholm (1941)
|WikiProject Ships||(Rated B-class)|
What is with the numbering in this article?
Four ships are described. But the third one is said to be "the second Stockholm," and then it is further described as "markedly similar to the second Stockholm." ??? I can think of a couple of ways of clarifying things based on just the information in the article, but I prefer to wait for comments on here before doing anything, since there may be conventions I'm not aware of. Thanks. --Tkynerd 14:53, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
- Another point about the SS Stockholm (II) is that the article says she was "launched," but that she burned while under construction. If her construction was never finished, she could never have been launched. Does "launched" refer to when her keel was laid, and if so, does that apply to the other ships as well? --Tkynerd 01:36, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
- "Launching" refers to the launching of a ship from drydock into water, which usually occurs in midst of the building process, when the hull has been completed but before outfitting begins. It does not refer to the ship being completed and entering service. -- Kjet (talk · contribs) 15:48, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
I don't think this article is a stub, so I have removed the stub templates from it. I particularly do not wish to see the TV-related stub templates restored, as this is not a TV-related article in any meaningful sense. --Tkynerd 14:13, 22 March 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on MS Stockholm (1941). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080309012952/http://www.salship.se/timeline.asp to http://www.salship.se/timeline.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.