|WikiProject China||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
A comment was put in the article which should be in the discussion - 位置放错了，而且地理位置也描述错了. Supposely this needs to be corrected. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:25, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- The official pinyin romanization is Maanshan. (No apostrophe between Ma and an is needed since there is no pinyin syllable Maan.) See http://www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~chifc/pinyin.html.
- 15000 Google results for Maanshan versus 3000 for Ma'anshan.
- The official municipal website lists Maanshan.
☞spencer195 20:11, 8 May 2004 (UTC)
A rule that we currently have on Wikipedia:Naming conventions (Chinese) puts an apostrophe in "Ma'anshan". You're welcome to come and discuss the rule. -- [[User:Ran|ran (talk)]] 20:53, Sep 13, 2004 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Ma'anshan. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140225124039/http://www.mas.gov.cn/En/Enlist.aspx to http://www.mas.gov.cn/En/Enlist.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.