|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Fair use rationale for Image:Tn fake godzilla.jpg
Image:Tn fake godzilla.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
BetacommandBot 22:09, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:KiryuMechagodzilla.jpg
Image:KiryuMechagodzilla.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
Kiryu: Win or Draw?
I'm wondering about the end fight of Tokyo SOS. The wikipedia entry is confusing as it describes Godzilla falling down, unable to move, whereas Kiryu is still in fighting form. Why is this called a draw? I understand that in Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla they fought to a draw with Godzilla being too weak to fight and Kiryu shutting down, but Tokyo SOS seems to be a clear victory for Kiryu. The article says that this was the second time MechaG defeated Godzilla without Godzilla coming back to destroy him. If Tokyo SOS was a victory, when was the other one? Both Showa MechaGs were destroyed, and Heisei MechaG didn't win its match either. Could someone please clarify? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 08:42, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- The Showa Mechagodzilla beat Godzilla in their first battle during the events of Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla, if I recall right. (This is a pretty old topic, I know. :P) Dromaeosaurus is best dinosaur (talk) 16:08, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
Gonna fix this thing up a bit...
The entire article seems to be in a bit of disrepair, so I'll probably attempt to fix it up a little. I've already swapped out the Showa MG picture for one of all three incarnations (borrowed with a rationale from TVTropes) and fixed up the (accidentally on my end) messed-up infobox. Now onto the main article... Dromaeosaurus is best dinosaur (Talky-walky paeg!) 16:35, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
- Alright, I've (hopefully) improved the article a fair bit; I've condensed each of the Mechagodzilla trio's Arsenal sections into the main part of the article, and condensed the game appearances and media appearances into one section. Hopefully this is a good start to improving the article. Dromaeosaurus is best dinosaur (Talky-walky paeg!) 18:27, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
Referenced details from Japanese article
These are pieces of info taken from the corresponding Japanese article (those that are referenced in any case.) Google translate does a poor job of translating them, so we need a competent fluent speaker to go through this.
- Feats director of Teruyoshi Nakano According to the producer Tomoyuki Tanaka as an event of "Godzilla birth 20 anniversary", "Once Mekanikongu but there was a robot monster I, how can not make Godzilla of the robot," he said it was out of ideas is a character that was born from. In addition, there was emerging in the 1970s robot anime influence from has been pointed out.
- Design for the image, "of Teruyoshi Nakano is feats director Western armor based on the image of, and instructed the chamfered banging tin Godzilla doll with a hammer," but he said, Koichi Kawakita According to the, actually Kawakita There steam punk of tanks imagery rivet a plus representation, that's what Iguchi put together  . In was appointed Iguchi Kawakita, this is Kawakita TV program "that had participated Ultraman A " ( Tsuburaya , TBS was from the lead at)  . It is used design illustrations of Iguchi also in movie posters. The original color of the body is not in the iris to Silver, it was a black ink up to silver color. The body color is kept alive in the "Terror of Mechagodzilla". Weapon settings and naming of Mechagodzilla, the original request from the Propaganda Department, one in which Koichi Kawakita of "mecha favorite" went   . Ray of Mechagodzilla the rainbow but something colorful reminiscent of, this is also due to Kawakita, to wherever year that's what was taking advantage of those tried in the "Ultraman A" in the movie
- Set in which became the prototype of this work "Monster Okinawa! Plans to "mechanical monster Garganta" which was built in Gargano star people in large determined Doo "of Zanpamisaki has appeared, this setting has become the prototype of Mechagodzilla a" third planet who black hole "  . In the "large determined Doo Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla of Zanpamisaki" of consideration for the script, Gigan there was a plan to fight teamed and the tag 
- Modeling is Nobuyuki Yasumaru and Tomomi Kobayashi . Facial wisdom but image is projected, which is due to the same Yasumaru Jet Jaguar those subsequent from. Suit is the upper and lower split  , in the scene that ripped the neck to Godzilla has been taken only in the upper half of the body  . Head, wrist FRP , fuselage bath mat has been a used hard urethane to be used, such as in (hard sponge)  . Eye diversion of car tail lamp. Body color, rainbow-like color of several colors in Silver color has been subjected. Because the arm is to avoid the sloping shoulders, such as Godzilla, the arm with a fold has in mind so as not to be long in the shoulder  . The tail is short, about one-third of the length of the tail Godzilla. Shaped article of the head to that rounded, sharp ones and two types were prepared. Confusing the screen, but the teeth are made of transparent resin. In addition, kapok Mechagodzilla of 1 of the magnitude of the flying form of a two-minute costume made also made  , has been diverted to Mechagodzilla II. In addition, the body at the time of the head controller exposure of Mechagodzilla II, has been diverted to those of the present work  . By Tomomi Kobayashi, 2 made of polystyrene foam feet flight model of size is made, was used to fix in the next work. False Godzilla is a thing for the attraction  , the following work has been diverted to the scene of the sea of Godzilla. In 1983, the magazine " spacecraft in the planning" on Haruo Nakajima is doing the acting into this Godzilla. Scene of the industrial complex bombing false Godzilla, last year late published in the " Sinking of Japan " ( Shiro Moriya Director, 1973) are using the unused cut. The synthetic material of the transformation scene from false Godzilla to Mechagodzilla are flashing in unison flash were charged in various places put the aluminum foil to Mechagodzilla  [Note 1] .