|WikiProject Greece||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Guild of Copy Editors|
Tunnel and Roads paragraph
The last paragraph in the first section talks about a tunnel being under construction. Was it completed? Was it the longest in Greece at the time, and isn't any longer? The paragraph goes on to talk about some bypass roads. With respect to the writer, I can't make out from the English what he or she wanted to say. It does not make sense in English as it stands. papageno 03:36, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
The comments about population seem to be contradictory. Metsovo would seem to be both larger and smaller than Konitsa. Is there some distinction between communal and municipal populations? Can the point be written clearer by someone who can reference the facts? papageno 03:36, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
Move to Aminciu
This page should be moved to Aminciu in a similar fashion as it is done with Voskopoje, unless we move from Moscopole to Voskopoje. We need to be consistent. Either all Vlach or nothing. Your thoughts. sulmues (talk)--Sulmues 15:37, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
- You absolutely must be joking (or else you still don't have the slightest clue how wikipedia works). The reason it's staying in "Metsovo" is because all sources call it Metsovo. Our readers will almost certainly never encounter "Aminciu". Wikipedia is not a bazaar. We go by what the sources use, we do not "trade" in articles ("If you put their name in our article, we will put their name in your article as well"). Now go read WP:NCGN and stop wasting everybody's time. --Athenean (talk) 23:50, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
Removed photo, why?
I've once added this photo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DSC_1534-2_Metsovo.jpg but it was removed. I'm curious why. Did it not meet any demands that I am unaware of? In that case, I'd like to know, so that I can learn from it and submit better photos. Onno Zweers (talk) 21:00, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Metsovo. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160303183824/http://dlib.statistics.gr/Book/GRESYE_02_0101_00086.pdf to http://dlib.statistics.gr/Book/GRESYE_02_0101_00086.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150921212047/http://dlib.statistics.gr/Book/GRESYE_02_0101_00098%20.pdf to http://dlib.statistics.gr/Book/GRESYE_02_0101_00098%20.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.