|WikiProject Numismatics||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Okay, the damn thing's officially released tomorrow, so ... anyone got any clue as to what ISO code it will have? MZN for Mozambican metical nuovo? Something else? —Nightstallion (?) 21:16, 30 June 2006 (UTC)
- I think it would be safe to say that the ISO hasn’t assigned a code yet. – Zntrip 02:12, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
- The old "M" to "N" trick. How could I fall for it again! :P – Zntrip 00:03, 6 July 2006 (UTC) (P.S. Wonder why it says "Last modified 2006-02-28" at the bottom...)
I removed the very first top link to Mozambique currency since it contained Google Adsense ad on top of it and Ebay items for sale table, both commercial and both took more than half the space on the page. If user wants to provide a material to Wikipedia, their links must not contain any clickthru ads or commercial sales info. Posting links which contain clickthru ads such as Google Adsense is considered clickthru ad spamming. Audriust (talk) 20:51, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Mozambican metical. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070314132025/http://www.nachthund.biz/CatalogUpdate/Mozambique/MozambiqueIndex.html to http://www.nachthund.biz/CatalogUpdate/Mozambique/MozambiqueIndex.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.