- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: Move. Jafeluv (talk) 13:26, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
My Mother is a Belly Dancer → My Mother Is a Belly Dancer – Per WP:NCCAPS. "Is" is a verb and should be capitalized, despite the naming conventions of other websites. BOVINEBOY2008 13:56, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- Support and speedy move The contesting of this technical request was surely in good faith, but it was misinformed. Per WP:NCCAPS, this is correct and not controversial. --BDD (talk) 17:27, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- Just a note that the applicable guideline isn't WP:NCCAPS but MOS:CT. --188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:44, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- Both apply, but WP:NCCAPS is specifically for naming conventions, which is applicable in the naming of the article. MOS:CT would be for the same titling in the article as well as the title. BOVINEBOY2008 21:12, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- What I meant is that while NCCAPS is the governing guideline, it doesn't specifically discuss composition titles and instead refers to MOS:CT. Thus the usual MOS rules for composition titles apply. At any rate, I obviously support the request. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:30, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.