- This review is transcluded from Talk:New Jersey Route 155/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- Is the exact date the route was decommissioned known?
- New Jersey Route 155 should be Route 155 per WP:USSH.
- Do not use "then" in describing progression of route in route description.
- The sentence "After leaving the community for Cinnaminson Township, where the highway ended at an intersection with U.S. Route 130, a four-lane highway in the local area." sounds awkward.
- Unbold "New Jersey State Highway Route 2" in History.
- "currently an alignment of NJ Route 73": "an alignment of" is unnecessary.
- Isn't the eastern terminus in Cinnaminson Township and not Palmyra? The Major intersections table should be fixed to reflect that.
- Can you add a picture of the route as it looks today, a historical picture of the route, or an old map scan to the article?
I am placing the article on hold. Dough4872 (talk) 18:35, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- Done, will do the first and last one as soon as possible, preferrably at the state library, where I should be tonight.Mitch32(Want help? See here!) 20:27, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- As for the first one, the library was closed :| Mitch32(Want help? See here!) 01:01, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- Do you want me to keep it on hold until you can get to the library? Dough4872 (talk) 01:10, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- The image in. As for the first thing, I really don't know.Mitch32(Want help? See here!) 01:12, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- I will now pass the article. Add the decommissioning date whenever you get a chance. Dough4872 (talk) 01:17, 21 August 2009 (UTC)