Talk:Pair of Kings
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Pair of Kings article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Skin Pigmentation of Twins - Really?
I removed that section. Was that someone's idea of a joke? The article is about a fictional TV show, let's stay on target. Yes, the comedic setup is a bi-racial set of "fraternal twins" but it's make believe. Save the genetic research statistics for medical articles please. Oh, I yanked out the ages in the Cast section too. First, they were placed next to the short bio of the actors, not the characters, and they were incorrect. Second, it's irrelevant. If it were relevant, Geno Segers' age would have been included too and their ages would somehow be linked to the show's premise. I'm actually a bit concerned that someone was so focused on the ages of the characters....know what I mean?LactoseIntolerant (talk) 19:42, 30 September 2010 (UTC)
- No it was not my idea of a joke. Although the series has a lot of fictitious elements, viewers do deserve to know what is in fact the truth. Proper procedure states you post in the discussion and let people discuss the merit of the entry. It is not up to you to make judgment calls and pull things on a whim or due to your preference. That heading was there for quite a while, with no objection and was properly researched. Please be more tactful when dealing with your opinion, as you may insult someone, which you did. The heading you removed and has been re-added. Let people discuss the topic first. Jrfoldes (talk) 03:49, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
- I think it is just fine the way it is. That is exactly information is exactly why I came to this article, so than you. If there is a Wiki article on it, it should be linked for more info though. Also didn't a painting of their parents in "Return of the Kings" show the parents with reversed skin color? --188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:17, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
Ok seriously who keeps reposting Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Brenda Song, Miley Cyrus, Greyson Chance, and Cody Simpson in the guest cast section? Where are you getting your information from? I have not seen any official announcement that they have signed on. Although having Doc and Mitchell's co-stars from previous TV shows make an appearance is a good idea there's no official confirmation. Please reference your work. What makes these postings even less credible is Greyson and Cody are just breaking into their careers, and will probably not jump into acting for another few years. They don't have time to make an appearance on a TV show (save talk shows or SNL). Let's put up true facts and not a wish list. Jrfoldes (talk) 18:41, 10 October 2010 (UTC)
It would be interesting to see a brief discussion on how inheritance by twins might be addressed under Salic law, as well as how the house of Parker got into the Kinkow royal succession. knoodelhed (talk) 06:36, 7 March 2011 (UTC)
Par de Reyes
Please correct this grammatical mistake: Surprisingly, neither Boomer nor Brady is aware of Lanny's evil intentions, thinking of him as either " an " minor pest or sometimes a friend, which aggravates Lanny even more. An is misplaced.184.108.40.206 (talk) 04:57, 12 July 2011 (UTC)dani252
Could you please fix this other mistake too?: The first episode of season 1 premiered on september 18'th, NOT 10'th. I remember because it premiered on my birthday, which is september 18. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:21, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
It is never stated or implied that the aunt and uncle are former royalty. If anything, the aunt's sister (the twins' mother) is implied to be a normal American woman who became Queen by marrying the twins' white father, who is clearly shown to be a prince/king. It is also not clear if the aunt and uncle are a married couple or siblings living with each other, so the uncle could be the Queen's brother as well. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 13:58, 5 September 2011 (UTC)
- In the episode were Brady gets stung by the Waka-Waka bug, the aunt is talking to boomer while looking at a picture of the former king and queen and says "...She had her king and(from the bathroom comes a flush)... I have mine (last part said semi-distastefully). Hope this clears things up somewhat. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 02:37, 12 October 2011 (UTC)
We are missing some of Mikalya's friends, like the dumb blonde (Candace), the smart redhead (Tessa), and blonde boy. We need to add them to the character list (the dumb blonde belongs on the recurring list due to her re-appearance). --TechNev16 (talk) 21:04, 19 June 2012 (UTC) We added the dumb blonde Candace. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 02:17, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
In season 3 the theme song is performed by Mitchell Musso still and Adam Hicks and Doc Shaw only say afew words can someone stop changing it Mitchell Musso still sings it!!! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 01:32, 30 June 2012 (UTC)
Existence of Season 4?
(Disclaimer up front: I have no interest in this show nor have I ever watched it. Disney Channel shows aren't really my scene.)
I just reviewed this edit to the article on the actor Logan Henderson. It claims he was in an episode of Pair of Kings titled "Golden Eggs". I decided to Google to check the veracity of this statement.
I am pretty sure no such episode exists for the following reasons:
- Wikipedia lists only three seasons both on this article and on List of Pair of Kings episodes
- The Pair of Kings Wikia site has deleted a page about Season 4
- The IMDb entry does not contain any detail for the episodes, meaning they were probably added as a hoax.
- There's a page on the "Pair of Kings Fanon Wiki" listing a whole different series of episodes. See here. Fanon, for those not in the know, is material that is considered by fans to not be "canon", but may as well be. The fact that the fandom community has produced a page that essentially lists what they believe to be the likely outcome of season 4 if it had been produced shows that it actually wasn't produced.
Taken together, this seems to be pretty compelling evidence that there hasn't been a Series 4. I may be wrong, but unless someone has some compelling evidence that such a thing existed, it's best to just revert any mention of Season 4 as a (perhaps well-meaning) hoax. (Yes, there do seem to be people out there who think that by creating a Wikipedia article about something, it'll somehow magic into existence.) —Tom Morris (talk) 11:00, 25 April 2016 (UTC)