Talk:Permanent residency in Canada

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

As Permanent Resident is the more up to date term, this should replace the Landed immigrant article (possibly with a redirect?) JAJ 03:05, 6 February 2006 (UTC)

Countries a Canadian Permanent resident can go to on a visa waiver basis[edit]

Switzerland —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ganku98 (talkcontribs) 21:45, 22 January 2008 (UTC)

The permanent residence card looks nothing like a bank card. I think Driver's licence is a better description (since when does a Canadian bank card have a picture, date of birth etc on it???) —Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 12:20, 26 October 2010 (UTC)