Talk:Power Ring (DC Comics)
|WikiProject Comics / DC Comics||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Has anyone else noticed that the picture is that of a GL ring? Volthoom's ring has an X shape similar to the logo worn on it's wearer's chest.
- Not anymore; it's been replaced by the ubiquitous but annoying "No image available" pic. --Joe Sewell (talk) 18:58, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
(I wish those who tag articles for merging would start the discussion!)
Since the main article has been tagged to be merged with the too-similar Power ring (DC Comics), but nobody has bothered to discuss it, let the discussion begin.
My personal opinion is that it should not be merged but renamed. I'm not sure what to rename it to, since the earlier name "Power Ring (character)," the original name of the article, was summarily changed to the current name without documentation. I'm not a fan of differentiating articles based on a single capital vs. lowercase letter, but the two articles are so different, they do not warrant merging. --Joe Sewell (talk) 18:57, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose Merge. I agree, merging is completely inappropriate. From my reading of WP:TITLE, the (DC Comics) disambiguation isn't a very good choice in general; I would support something more like "Power ring (object)" and "Power Ring (character)". —chaos5023 (talk) 00:51, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose - They are different topics entirely. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:02, 10 May 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose--Two completely different articles; they need to be renamed somehow.Konczewski (talk) 19:13, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose - I support the (object) and (character) idea. Argento Surfer (talk) 15:56, 27 October 2011 (UTC)