Talk:Seasons in Argentine football
|WikiProject Football||(Rated Stub-class, Mid-importance)|
XXXX-XXXX in Argentine football
A couple of things to change in the seasons' articles:
- Perhaps it could be add a header (that might repeat itself in all the seasons) explaining the coverage of the article (local first division, which is separated..., and all matches of the national team).
- At the header of the Relegation table, should the years point to the seasons?
- Add a colour reference? (orange:champion, yellow to promotion, red to direct relegation) ?
- at "Promoción" playoff, should we add to the phrase (i.e. wins and remains in the Argentine First Division) the aggregate score?
- Should these tables have fixed width, so they match each other
- Nacional B should be Argentine Nacional B? Argentine Second Division? Nacional B (Argentina)?
- At Argentina national team's table, should we add a Line Breaker between Venue and city?
- Should Argentine score be always first?
Great work, Sebas! (what about Top goalscorers in Argentina?)
Let me see:
- Good idea, definitely.
- Of Course! I should've done that! Done
- Yup, let's do that
- Repeating myself for the 4th time. :) Done
I couldn't get it to work... you're welcome to tryDone
- Argentine Nacional B seems like the best choice... Done
- It is indistinct but it will probably make the table look better Done
- No, the first is the "Local" and then the "Visitante", I would say.
- Bery gut! just missing the colour reference for the tables. One reference for the entire page or on reference per table? Do I make too many questions? Mariano(t/c) 11:02, 12 October 2005 (UTC)
I like the bold indicating Argentina's score... Can you do the same in all the pages? If you can't I'll try to continue tomorrow...
Today is Yom Kippur and I'd rather be at my computer the least amount of time possible.
I made 1990-91 in Argentine football but firefox destroyed it as I was saving it, of the hours work that went into it firefox recovered the first 2 minutes for me. So I probably wont be making it a gain for a while. King of the NorthEast 01:28, 27 November 2007 (UTC)