|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Start-class)|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 2007-01-23. The result of the discussion was keep.|
Here are some sources I found for him while voting on the AFD, please use them to improve the article: Boston Globe article solely about him: Quadzilla99 21:39, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- I'll add in those as sources. If anyone sees anything that looks like it needs a citation, I guess just tag it, and I'll look through the articles? Eeblefish 02:47, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- I think that he is considered the number one marquetry artist in North America today, it's rather a European speciality in modern furniture, so this should be included if properly sourced. KP Botany 17:44, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Silas Kopf. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070105095847/http://www.rsi.org/silas.html to http://www.rsi.org/silas.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.