Talk:Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane
|WikiProject Comics / Marvel / Spider-Man||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
Set outside the regular Marvel continuity
- Mary Jane knows Peter Parker.
- Mary Jane is dating Harry Osborn in High School.
- Gwen Stacy is unknow.
- Mary Jane don't know Peter is Spider-Man.
- Mary Jane is living with her Mother and Father, Not her aunt.
Length of summaries
Currently the summary of Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane seems way too long in general and in contrast to the summaries of Mary Jane and Mary Jane: Homecoming. For the first two miniseries, each issue is summarized in just one paragraph, while for SMLMJ there are three paragraphs for just the first issue. Also, as SMLMJ is on ongoing series and there might be many issues to come, summaries for this series should be kept shorter and more general in my opinion. --Fritz S. (Talk) 10:42, 1 January 2006 (UTC)
- Considering Wikipedia:WikiProject Comics/Style guidance#Plot summaries, the plot summaries should probably be cut down... --Fritz S. (Talk) 11:40, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane #Issues 1-20 section is incomplete
I thought there was another limited series set afterward done by a different writer. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 06:25, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
WikiProject Comics B-Class Assesment required
This article needs the B-Class checklist filled in to remain a B-Class article for the Comics WikiProject. If the checklist is not filled in by 7th August this article will be re-assessed as C-Class. The checklist should be filled out referencing the guidance given at Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team/Assessment/B-Class criteria. For further details please contact the Comics WikiProject. Comics-awb (talk) 17:32, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Allen v. Allan
In regular MU continuity, there is a character "Liz Allan" which sometimes gets misspelled "Allen." In SMLMJ, is she officially "Allen" or are they just misspelling her name? If it's "Allan" this article should be corrected, but if it's "Allen" then maybe a note should be made in Liz Allan about SMLMJ continuity changing her name. Migaila (talk) 21:04, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not sure about Moore's new run, but McKeever had her as "Allen" throughout his run, which is why I put it in the article that way.--Fritz S. (Talk) 14:34, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
C-Class rated for Comics Project
As this B-Class article has yet to receive a review, it has been rated as C-Class. If you disagree and would like to request an assesment, please visit Wikipedia:WikiProject_Comics/Assessment#Requesting_an_assessment and list the article. Hiding T 14:31, 24 February 2009 (UTC)