Talk:Sri Lankan rupee
|WikiProject Numismatics||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject Sri Lanka||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
File:CEY-23-Government of Ceylon-5 Rupees (1929).jpg to appear as POTD soon
Hello! This is a note to let the editors of this article know that File:CEY-23-Government of Ceylon-5 Rupees (1929).jpg will be appearing as picture of the day on October 11, 2017. You can view and edit the POTD blurb at Template:POTD/2017-10-11. If this article needs any attention or maintenance, it would be preferable if that could be done before its appearance on the Main Page. — Chris Woodrich (talk) 03:22, 25 September 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Sri Lankan rupee. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060715141127/http://www.polymernotes.org/country_pages/LKA.htm to http://www.polymernotes.org/country_pages/LKA.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060615050440/http://polonnaruwa.org/coins/vijayabahu-kahavanu.html to http://www.polonnaruwa.org/coins/vijayabahu-kahavanu.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060915231408/http://www.tranquebar.dk/ceylonramme.htm to http://www.tranquebar.dk/ceylonramme.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.