|WikiProject Medicine||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Death / Suicide||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Hi. I won't edit the article page as I have no qualifications, but:
It is considered by public safety authorities, medical practice, and emergency services to be a medical emergency, requiring immediate suicide intervention and emergency medical treatment.
I don't as such object to that, but if all public safety authorities everywhere agree on this classification, shouldn't it say so? If not, what's the geographical/political context?
- I think that a suicide crisis is typically considered a medical emergency everywhere in the world, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. If there is no country-specific information, you can normally assume that a statement is likely to be true everywhere. You wouldn't expect an article on car wrecks or heart attacks to specify that these were considered medical emergencies in every country, would you? Why should a suicide crisis be any different? WhatamIdoing (talk) 00:52, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- G'day. I also don't wish to step on toes, but I will weigh in in suggesting that a qualifier be added. Suicide has been considered an honorable option in dealing with remorse and responsibility, most notably in Japanese Samurai culture. -David A —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:30, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
As a person myself who have been through this experience, I think most people refer suicide as heroic, because some people suicide, they sort of don't feel the pain. To think of it in simple context, I guess you would says (most people who suicide often feel "they are invisible." In reality we know that nobody is invisible and people judge you by their action.
However, if you know the cause one's suicide it spiritually and mentally make the family stronger, I think this has might a neurophenomenon when people have a realization. Thus suicide is heroic, to be able leave something positive behind, while the negative is kept as a reminder (like a locket), regardless of whether the person who suicide did think of the family or not. Most people aren't able to get through this stage, due to insufficient knowledge of self-understanding (because when you really think about it), nearly 90%+ people don't a systems of freely believe and self-evulation...etc (due to human nature lazyness) and to understand that it usually require multiple fields of studies.
For me it is the following
- Computer Science, Applied Philosophy, KM, MIS
- Neuroscience, Psuedo and Proto -Science, Paranormal
- Informatics, Systematics, Cyclomatics, Culture...etc (See Template: Human Topics)
- All fields of IT
- All certifications from (CompTIA, Cisco, SCJP, Security)
- Hardware (Technics [meaning Technology Art] and Multimedia + Recording Arts
- Software (Principle of Programming and Principle of Orientation
Animation, Filmography, Imaing Networking: USA Department of Defence Security Infrastructures, Military Intelligence systems cycles, multimedia broadcasting technicians, banks and telephone electronics server systems and datacenters (aka datacenter), Infrastructures Patterns, Morphing and Evolution Database + Security + Cloud Computing mainframe systems...etc
- Electrical Engineeering, Fiber Optics, Piezoelectronics, Solid State Physics, Spintronics Electromagnetism
- Life science mapping (e.g. Idioms refer to what principle or reminders in life (they don't necessarily have to be within a particular moral, ethics or philosophical studies) and how its structures is applied to neurostimulus and thus the how each on the Applied Components can be applied to any fields e.g. stimulus as a Computer Configuration checking mechanism...etc.)
On another viewpoint, I believe suicide is not necessarily because for depression. I believe there is suicide for happiness, for people that are naturally smart (e.g. for me it is Asperger's Syndrome) and able to tangible things into reality (physically e.g. Applied Philosophy), however, the timeframe to achieve to that degree is not plausible within your lifetime, thus you finish your work and left the documents as secrets, exciting people to realize their mistake.