Talk:The Office (U.S. season 5)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Wrong Number of Total Episodes
Unfortunately I can't change it myself, but the number of episodes in the first paragraph is said to be "25", which is wrong (at least according to the main article, The Office (U.S.)) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:51, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Eh, it really doesn't matter. It'll be expanded once the season is over anyway, so there's really no use in deleting it now only to stick it back in later. Mastrchf (t/c) 04:24, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Wrong Episode Numbers!
"1-2 "Weight Loss"
- Correct. Someone came in and attempted to change it to correspond with the statement of an actor, and although the changes were incorrect, they haven't been reverted yet. Mastrchf (t/c) 22:17, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- Totally agree, I don't like it either. But I read somewhere that the show producers wanted to make the season finale as the 100th episode of the series. And if you do not count "Weight Loss", "Fun Run" and other 1 hour episodes as two episodes, you'll be way behind that count. So that's the problem. Hgporto talk 23:36, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
ERROR: episode number of "New Boss"
- I must've made a typo when I was fixing the numbers. Thanks for the heads up. Mastrchf (t/c) 12:01, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
Wrong episode Number
on the main episode list season 4 ends on episode 65 but season 5 starts on 67. all of the numbers on season 5 should be subtracted by one —Preceding unsigned comment added by Yankeesfan-27 (talk • contribs) 17:39, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
Episode list is wrong and so is the number of episodes. Refer to:
http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/categories/season-5/698505/ —Preceding unsigned comment added by Biffbiffson (talk • contribs) 05:37, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
Move discussion in progress
There is a move discussion in progress on Talk:The Office (U.S. TV series) season 1 which affects this page. Please participate on that page and not in this talk page section. Thank you. —RM bot 16:46, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
Reason for Toby's episodes off?
Something that seems to be the case but I can't see written about anyway: was Toby's absence for the first part of this season incorporated to allow Paul Lieberstein to settle in to his new role as showrunner without having to act in front of the camera too? U-Mos (talk) 19:08, 25 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on The Office (U.S. season 5). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=052709_07
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.