|WikiProject Mexico||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject Cities||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Can someone check out this article? I'm not sure about grammar and style.
I'm deleting the following from the first paragraph, in regard to the city's location:
...and 998 kilometers from Cancún, making it the virtual equidistant stopover point between these two world-renowned centers of tourism.
First of all, a difference of 150 kilometers in distance hardly makes the two locations "virtually equidistant," and it sounds like the whole sentence was simply written to persuade tourists to stop over in Villahermosa. The distance to Mexico City is relevant, perhaps, given that it's the capital. 850 C (talk) 18:27, 3 June 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Villahermosa. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20080818210703/http://www.umma.com.mx:80/villahermosa/admi/index.php to http://www.umma.com.mx/villahermosa/admi/index.php
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6EjXaEdST to http://www.inegi.gob.mx/est/contenidos/espanol/sistemas/conteo2005/localidad/iter/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140104212541/http://www.e-local.gob.mx/wb2/ELOCAL/EMM_tabasco to http://www.e-local.gob.mx/wb2/ELOCAL/EMM_tabasco
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.