- See Kahn's The Codebreakers. I think I saw a marmalade jar in the National Cryptologic Museum. Howard C. Berkowitz (talk) 02:34, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- See the Cryptologic Spectrum, Winter 1979 - Vol. 9, No. 1. — DAGwyn (talk) 06:47, 7 August 2015 (UTC)
Part of Military History?
I received some private communication by a fellow WP editor that this article does not belong in the WP Military History, since it is a fictional exercise with no direct connection to actual military operations. Any views & opinions? Sv1xv (talk) 15:11, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
- At the National Training Center, heavy battalions fight "Krasnovians". Clearly, since there is no such country, that must be a fictional exercise with no direct connection to actual military operations. Howard C. Berkowitz (talk) 02:36, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- On the other hand, some aspects of military history play into solving the Zendian problem, as there are references to various kinds and sizes of ammo, types of actual radios and vehicles, typical map designators, etc. The referenced equipment seems to date from around the time of the Korean War. — DAGwyn (talk) 06:27, 7 August 2015 (UTC)
Map of Zendia
- I'm currently working on producing a high-quality reproduction of the master map of Zendia. I would like to include a low-resolution image in the ZP article, which would link to a high-resolution version, and would appreciate suggestions about the best way to implement this. — DAGwyn (talk) 19:16, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
- "The Legacy of Lambros Demetrios Callimahos" (PDF). NSA. 1979. Retrieved 2015-08-07.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Zendian problem. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060324145420/http://www.aegeanparkpress.com/ to http://www.aegeanparkpress.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.