CRRC Tangshan Railway Vehicles
|Industry||rolling stock manufacturing|
|Predecessor||CNR Tangshan Co., Ltd.|
|Headquarters||Tangshan, Hebei, People's Republic of China|
|Divisions||in Tianjin, Zhengzhou|
CRRC Tangshan Railway Vehicles Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 中国中车唐山轨道客车有限公司), formerly known as Tangshan Locomotive and Rolling Stock Works, is a manufacturer of rolling stock located in Tangshan, Hebei province, People's Republic of China. While Datong built mainline steam locomotives until 1988, Tangshan built steam for industrial use until 1999, becoming the last works in the world to build steam for non-tourist use.
- "Rocket of China", first locomotive built in China (1881)
- SY (1958–1999) 2-8-2
- China Railway TSD09
- CRH3, Chinese version of the Siemens Velaro train set
- Two DMUs using Voith transmissions for suburban use with Ghana Railway Corporation. 
- 20 DMU for Bangladesh (2011)  
- es:Unidad de tren diésel CNR for Trenes Argentinos
Inter city commuter
- "Tangshan rolls out its first 350 km/h train". Railway Gazette International. 11 April 2008.
- "DMUs shipped to Ghana". Railway Gazette International. 9 April 2009.
- "Tangshan begins maglev testing". Railway Gazette International. 27 June 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tangshan Railway Vehicles.|
|This People's Republic of China rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|