Taylor Fresh Foods (known as Taylor Farms) is an American-based producer of fresh-cut fruits and vegetables. Founded by former Fresh Express founder and CEO Bruce Taylor in 1995 with the goal of becoming "America's Favorite Salad Maker," Taylor Farms currently ranks as the world's largest producer of fresh-cut vegetables. With products that range from bagged salads to freshly prepared meals, Taylor Farms supplies many of the largest supermarket chains and foodservice restaurants in the United States. Taylor Farms headquarters are located in Salinas, California with regional processing plants in the following locations: Salinas, California; Tracy, California; Gonzales, California; Yuma, Arizona; Dallas, Texas; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Smyrna, Tennessee; Orlando, Florida; Annapolis Junction, Maryland; Swedesboro, New Jersey; Chicago, Illinois; Kent, Washington and San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. 
Food safety recalls
Taylor was one of the companies whose products were recalled due to food safety concerns in 2011, including a May recall of salads mixed with grape tomatoes supplied by Florida growers and an October recall of salad blends produced by Taylor. No illnesses related to consumption of the recalled products were reported. Additional product recalls in 2012 included mangoes voluntarily removed August 30 by Taylor Farms New Jersey and retailers from East Coast food stores in four states. Drew McDonald, vice president of national quality systems for Taylor, had testified at a 2009 house panel convened to consider the Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009. While stressing the value of collaboration between food producers and government regulators, Mr. McDonald took issue with the bill's proposal to allow FDA quarantines of areas from which unsafe food had its origin.
- Sherry, Kristina (17 July 2009), "Farmers critical of food safety bill", Los Angeles Times, retrieved 10 September 2012
- "Taylor Farms Locations". Taylor Fresh Foods. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- Rizzo, Denise Ellen (4 May 2011), "Salads with grape tomatoes recalled", Tracy Press, retrieved 10 September 2012
- Lunsfod, Mackensy (20 October 2011), "Taylor Farms recalls 3,625 cases of salad blends due to potential salmonella contamination", Mountain Express, retrieved 10 September 2012
- Collins, Nikkita (4 September 2012), "Mangoes recalled from campus Wawa", The Daily Pennsylvanian, retrieved 10 September 2012