|digital agency/online marketing/e-democracy|
|Industry||digital media/online marketing e-democracy|
|Founded||Bristol, United Kingdom 2001|
|Headquarters||Bristol, England, UK|
Team Rubber is an independently owned group of creative companies founded in Bristol in 2001 by three Bristol University students, Chris Quigley, Andrew Parkhouse and Matt Golding. The Team Rubber Group comprises three creative companies: Rubberductions, Delib and Rubber Republic. A fourth subsidiary, the Viral Ad Network, was acquired by Sharethrough in October 2014. Team Rubber was ranked number 41 in top 100 South West creative companies in 2009 and number 56 in 2010. It currently has offices in Bristol and London.
Delib is digital democracy company. In 2009 it collaborated with the London School of Economics to design an argument guide called aMap. In 2010 it created the crowdsourcing site Your Freedom for the British government, with ideas from it included in the Protection of Freedoms Bill 2011.
Rubber Republic is a brand film studio which has worked with the BBC, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Bodyform, Fiat, Hackett and Gillette. The company has won over 25 international awards for their work including a Cannes Gold Cyber Lion & Webby award.
Viral Ad Network
The Viral Ad Network was an online video advertising network launched in 2007 and relaunched in 2009, designed to serve more than 14 million ads a month on a cost per engagement basis. It received funding from government’s Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) in conjunction with UWE. It was acquired by Sharethrough in 2014.
Rubberductions is a film company, producing original comedy, drama, music and commercial films. It won the Cannes 24hr Film Challenge in 2006.
- "Team Rubber (South West) - Skillset".
- "41. Team Rubber - South West Top 100".
- "56. Team Rubber - South West Top 100".
- "Media Sandbox » Delib". Watershed.
- "How to get Bristolians arguing more effectively". This Is Bristol.
- Ramesh, Randeep (28 July 2010). "The man opening up government". London: Guardian.
- "Rubber Republic relaunches Viral Ad Network". The Drum.
- "Rubber Republic launches Viral Ad Network". Brand Republic.
- "UWE improves Rubber Republic's viral marketing tracking".
- "BBC - Bristol - Made In Bristol - Making a splash with Rubberductions". BBC Bristol.