||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2012)|
|Developer(s)||Redbooth, Inc. (formerly Teambox Technologies S.L.Teambox Technologies S.L.)|
|Written in||Ruby on Rails|
|Available in||Castilian, English|
|Type||Project management, Software as a service|
Redbooth, previously known as Teambox Technologies S.L., who developed Teambox, was founded in 2008 and continued to serve commercial and free hosting for Teambox. The company also offered installation and customization of the software.
In February 2010, Teambox secured $193,400 (€140,000) and an additional US$250,000 as part of a seed funding round in November 2010. In April 2010, Talker announced that it had been acquired by Teambox. On June 2013, Teambox partnered with Zoom Video Communications to provide HD videoconferencing to its users.
On January 21, 2014, after gaining 650,000 users, Teambox announced it has rebranded as "Redbooth", the company was renamed to "Redbooth, Inc.". Later that year, on November 18, 2014, Redbooth announces a $11 million Series B round, led by Altpoint Ventures and Avalon Ventures. Redbooth's total funding was brought to $17.5 million.
- Status updates and conversations — Status updates are registered as projects' conversations. You can later organize conversations by giving them headlines. There are options to notify other project members via email and to attach files from one's computer or Google Docs.
- Task management – Tasks are organized into task lists under the projects. The task system is very closely related to the conversation system and conversations can be converted to tasks. Tasks' status can be changed when commenting it. There is time tracking, delegation and due date properties for tasks.
- File and Content management: Easily share, find and work on current documents. Comes with free file storage and integrates with: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive
- Real-time communication: HD Video conferencing for up to 100 people, screen sharing, and group chat to communicate with your team in real time.
- Role-based permission to access to projects 
- Integration with other systems (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- HD Video conferencing
- Pages — Pages are a wiki type documentation feature.
- Discussion forums
- Contacts on the project
- Time tracking — Time spent on tasks can be tracked
- Phone and tablet clients for iOS and Android
- Language support for English, French, German, Catalan, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
- "AppStore — Teambox". iTunes. 30 January 2012. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- Garcia, Ignacio (21 December 2009). "Entrevista a Pablo Villalba de Teambox". TicBeat. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- Levine, Barry (2015-02-11). "Redbooth Unwraps Private Cloud Collaboration for Security First Businesses". VentureBeat.
- "Company Overview". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 31 January 2012.
- Zaliznyak, Marina (1 February 2010). "Teambox for project management secures €140,000 funding". Techcrunch. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- "Teambox Closes $250k Seed Funding Round". FinSMEs. 16 November 2010. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- "Talker acquired by Teambox". 20 April 2010. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- Fontgivell, Cristina (7 May 2010). "Teambox adquiere la compañía canadiense de Internet Talker" (in Spanish). Expansión. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- "Teambox Adds High-Definition Video Conferencing, Market Looks for Deeper Collaboration". TechCrunch. 18 June 2013.
- "Teambox Emerges as Redbooth". Yahoo Finance, Marketwired. 21 January 2014. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "We ♥ Open Source". Redbooth. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Dorbian, Iris (2014-11-18). "Redbooth Snags $11 mln Series B". PE Hub.
- Dachis, Adam (29 September 2010). "Teambox Is an Open Source, Social Network-Influenced Online Project Management App". Lifehacker. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- Evans, Meryl K (17 August 2009). "Teambox: Collaborate Freely with Your Team". Gigaom. Archived from the original on 5 May 2012. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- Redbooth review by Getapp
- Pernas, Manuel (22 July 2009). "En busca del cibernicho" (in Spanish). Emprendedores. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- Segovia, Adrián (21 February 2012). "Teambox, una vida laboral más fácil" (in Spanish). El País. Retrieved 21 February 2012.