- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by BobAmnertiopsis∴ChatMe! 20:00, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
2x expanded and sourced (BLP) Expanded by Groupuscule (talk). Self nominated at 08:21, 17 May 2013 (UTC).
- Article has only been expanded about 3x and was sourced before expansion. I don't think that's OK per the rules. King Jakob C2 01:22, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- True, this isn't a 5x, but it's a very interesting article and I'd like to give it a bye. Maury Markowitz (talk) 19:19, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
- As I said, I don't think it can happen as a 5x expansion would mean that you need to add 89,184 bytes to the article. And the 2x expansion wouldn't work because it was already sourced. King Jakob C2 12:30, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
- With this edit, the readable prose increased from 1394 characters to 10328 characters, based on DYK check. Isn't that an expansion of more than 5x? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. groupuscule (talk) 12:45, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
- You're correct - and why was that not obvious to me when I looked at the history? Must be markup. Maury Markowitz (talk) 13:01, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
- Facepalm Of course! I was counting Wikimarkup, not readable prose. Given that, I will say Good to go.King Jakob C2 14:50, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
- I'll use this window of re-un-protection to say thanks, y'all :-) groupuscule (talk) 16:11, 30 May 2013 (UTC)