- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Yoninah (talk) 21:53, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
Created by Kcohenp (talk). Self-nominated at 17:04, 22 January 2019 (UTC).
- The article was created from a redirect. It is new. Its prosa potion's length is 1,353 chars, which is under the limit of 1,500 for eligibility. It is neutral and cites sources inline.Text similarities between the article and the source found by "Earwig's Copyvio Detector" can be neglected. The hook is ill-formatted. The article title in the hook needs to be bolded. (I left the correction to the nominator). Hook (I prefer the original) length is within limit. Its fact is cited inline. It seems that no QPQ is required as the nominator must have less than five DYK credits. Can be ready to go after the length and bold title issues are addressed. CeeGee 13:31, 26 January 2019 (UTC)
- Bolded article title, modified first hook, expanded article's length. Kcohenp 10:40, 27 January 2019
- Article length is now over the limit, and the hook is well-formatted. Everything is fine now. Good to go. CeeGee 03:32, 28 January 2019 (UTC)
- I think you should add a link to rugby in the first line of the lead. I looked up rugby football, if that's what it refers to, and did not see Valentine mentioned there, if she is notable as the first. Yoninah (talk) 11:33, 31 January 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you. Restoring tick per CeeGee's review. Yoninah (talk) 13:54, 1 February 2019 (UTC)