- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by HalfGig (talk) 03:36, 21 December 2014 (UTC)
Sunil Kumar Verma
- ... that Sunil Kumar Verma was co-inventor of Universal primer technology, which allows identification of any unknown biological sample and its assignation to a known species source?
Created by Educationtemple (talk). Nominated by Philg88 (talk) at 17:10, 24 November 2014 (UTC).
- I had been invited by APersonBot to comment, hence this comment. I had contributed to this Article and now it looks well updated, well referenced, long enough, verified and in line with policy to get going. Hook referenced. --> Educationtemple (talk) 10:37, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the comments. Unfortunately, since you've contributed heavily to this nominated article an independent reviewer is required to check over the work (as per rule H2). Fuebaey (talk) 00:48, 18 December 2014 (UTC)
- Article is new enough as the article have been worked on exclusively in the user subpage and then moved to the article mainspace on 20 November 2014 and nominated on 24 November 2014, article is long enough as it is 3,469 characters (545 words), hook is cited by three inline reliable verifiable sources and is interesting. Article conform to the core policies. No close paraphrasing or copyright violations detected. Article is neutral and respects BLP policy. QPQ done. GTG Jim Carter 17:06, 20 December 2014 (UTC)