- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Allen3 talk 21:19, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
Vashon High School
- Comment: 5X expanded by prose size (was 85 words, now 719). Hook is detailed in ref #3 and in the body under Current Status. Question: do you think "since 1934" is needed/good, or just drop it out? Thanks in advance.
- Reviewed: Oxide jacking
Created/expanded by Poroubalous (talk). Self nom at 23:42, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
- Five-fold expansion, date, sourcing and length satisfactory and hook referenced. I suppose the hook could read:
- ALT1 ... that since being founded in 1927, Vashon High School in St. Louis, Missouri has won 14 state basketball championships? Cwmhiraeth (talk) 11:19, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- The new hook is fine by me. Thanks for the review! poroubalous (talk) 19:24, 1 February 2012 (UTC)