|This template was considered for deletion on 10 September 2013. The result of the discussion was "no consensus".|
Threads older than 3 months may be archived by .
- 1 Wikipedia:Village pump (policy)/Archive 110#RfC:"Should organisations be included in templates such as Islamophobia, Racism and anti-Semitism"
- 2 Template talk:Antisemitism topics
- 3 Unusual choice of words
- 4 Suggestion: Add Doctors' plot?
- 5 Reference
- 6 By region
- 7 Acronym formatting
- 8 Template use at Antisemitism_in_the_UK_Labour_Party article
Wikipedia:Village pump (policy)/Archive 110#RfC:"Should organisations be included in templates such as Islamophobia, Racism and anti-Semitism"
Template talk:Antisemitism topics
Should this template and Template:Antisemitism topics have the same articles in them? Each one has articles that the other does not, so maybe it would be best if they two coincide. -Yambaram (talk) 00:03, 8 February 2014 (UTC)
- I would say either make them completely coincide, or be almost completely disjoint, but having partial overlap is not ideal. Frietjes (talk) 15:39, 8 February 2014 (UTC)
- Merging them into one template isn't a good option. It needs two templates, just like many other ones. I personally like Frietjes's idea, but how about we put only the most relevant articles in this template, and add many more to Template:Antisemitism topics, expanding it with articles from Category:Antisemitism? Yambaram (talk) 23:33, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
- Coinciding the two template is the best solution. We need to do the same as seen in the well organized and structured templates Template:Nazism and Template:Nazism sidebar, and also add that note which says "this template exists as alternate version of this template. Any content changes made here should be made there as well." I would appreciate it if someone could go ahead and do this, and if not, then I will. Yambaram (talk) 17:36, 15 February 2014 (UTC)
Unusual choice of words
a : a false or unfounded report or story; especially : a fabricated report b : a groundless rumor or belief
This template applies canard to terms as disparate as kosher tax and Jewish Lobby.
Many groups have lobbies, including Jewish people.
A better choice would be the more neutral "Antisemitic themes"
Suggestion: Add Doctors' plot?
- I just added Stalinist antisemitism, that will cover the Doctors Plot and other actions. Mangokeylime (talk) 19:14, 5 February 2016 (UTC)
Changing link to Antisemitism (authors) from resources to reference. resources less specifically implies information. reference can also better include information that has a negative view on things like the presentation of anti-Semitism in the media. Gregkaye (talk) 13:54, 17 August 2014 (UTC)
- sounds like you should change the lead sentence in Antisemitism (authors) as well? Frietjes (talk) 15:02, 17 August 2014 (UTC)
We need a section that lists Antisemitism by region, something like this...
Antisemitism by region
- Comment: See Template:Antisemitism topics, where a section like this exists. This one should remain unchanged. Yambaram (talk) 20:48, 20 January 2018 (UTC)
|This edit request has been answered. Set the |
Template use at Antisemitism_in_the_UK_Labour_Party article
Editors here might be interested in the discussion here on the use of this template at the above article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Antisemitism_in_the_UK_Labour_Party#Antisemitism_infobox BobFromBrockley (talk) 12:38, 27 September 2018 (UTC)