|Threads older than 3 months may be archived by.|
|WikiProject Jewish history||(Rated Template-class)|
|This template was considered for deletion on 10 September 2013. The result of the discussion was "no consensus".|
Template talk:Antisemitism topics
Should this template and Template:Antisemitism topics have the same articles in them? Each one has articles that the other does not, so maybe it would be best if they two coincide. -Yambaram (talk) 00:03, 8 February 2014 (UTC)
- I would say either make them completely coincide, or be almost completely disjoint, but having partial overlap is not ideal. Frietjes (talk) 15:39, 8 February 2014 (UTC)
- Merging them into one template isn't a good option. It needs two templates, just like many other ones. I personally like Frietjes's idea, but how about we put only the most relevant articles in this template, and add many more to Template:Antisemitism topics, expanding it with articles from Category:Antisemitism? Yambaram (talk) 23:33, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
- Coinciding the two template is the best solution. We need to do the same as seen in the well organized and structured templates Template:Nazism and Template:Nazism sidebar, and also add that note which says "this template exists as alternate version of this template. Any content changes made here should be made there as well." I would appreciate it if someone could go ahead and do this, and if not, then I will. Yambaram (talk) 17:36, 15 February 2014 (UTC)
Unusual choice of words
a : a false or unfounded report or story; especially : a fabricated report b : a groundless rumor or belief
This template applies canard to terms as disparate as kosher tax and Jewish Lobby.
Many groups have lobbies, including Jewish people.
A better choice would be the more neutral "Antisemitic themes"
Suggestion: Add Doctors' plot?
- I just added Stalinist antisemitism, that will cover the Doctors Plot and other actions. Mangokeylime (talk) 19:14, 5 February 2016 (UTC)
Changing link to Antisemitism (authors) from resources to reference. resources less specifically implies information. reference can also better include information that has a negative view on things like the presentation of anti-Semitism in the media. Gregkaye (talk) 13:54, 17 August 2014 (UTC)
- sounds like you should change the lead sentence in Antisemitism (authors) as well? Frietjes (talk) 15:02, 17 August 2014 (UTC)
We need a section that lists Antisemitism by region, something like this...
Antisemitism by region