Template talk:Development of the reproductive system
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Template talk:Development of urinary and reproductive systems)
|WikiProject Anatomy||(Rated Template-class)|
- There are an excessively large amount of articles relating to both topics and displaying them on a single template is and will be increasingly large and unweildy
- There are two separate articles to match: Development of the urinary system and Development of the reproductive system
- Because of the large amount of articles, it is hard to display these in specific groups without making the template more confusing.
- There is significant cross-over in these topics, there are also many structures and articles unique to each topic. A split would retain common structures in each template but also allow unique topics to be added, including a suite about sex determination, sexual differentiation, and sexual dimorphism, which are very relevant topics.
- There is no reason that we need to be beholden to the terminology in Gray's Anatomy
- This process could be reversed if unsuccessful.