Template talk:States and territories in the sphere of influence of Imperial Japan during World War II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|WikiProject Japan / Military history||(Rated Template-class)|
|WikiProject East Asia||(Rated Template-class)|
- I have been thinking about the same thing, grouping something like this, having 3/4 boxes next to one another by geography.
- box 1 China/Eastern Asia related: Nanjing, Manchukuo, Mengjiang, etc.
- box 2 Southeastern Asia related: Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Occupied Dutch East Indies, etc.
- box 3 Annexed parts of Japan: Korea, Taiwan, South Sakhalin, etc.
- And I have tried to do that, but it ended in a failure because I am not that good with code...--SelfQ (talk) 23:56, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yup. I am still planing on doing it, along with Hong Kong, Guam etc etc. But I want to make a seperte part on the template for occupied territories and pupper states. Like right side box puppet states, left side box occupied territories. See my comment above yours. Problem is that I am not that good at making templates, and all my atempts to create separate boxes have using the sandbox have have rendert it non functional. :( --SelfQ (talk) 18:04, 24 June 2009 (UTC)