From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tera or TERA may refer to:
- Tera Patrick, graphic actress
- Téra, a town in Niger
- Tera, Paphos, a village in Cyprus
- Tera (river), a river in Spain
- Tera, Kutch, a town in India.
- Tera Fort, a fort in India
- Tera (demogroup), an Australian software production group
- TERA, a type of network connector
- Tera Computer Company, a company specialized in high-performance computing software and hardware
- Sega TeraDrive
- TERA: Fate of Arun, a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG computer game known for its action combat, published by En Masse Entertainment in North America
- tera-, from Greek word "terastios"="huge, enormous", a prefix in the SI system of units denoting 1012, or 1 000 000 000 000
- Terabyte, a trillion bytes
- Tera language, a Chadic language spoken in north-eastern Nigeria
- Topfree Equal Rights Association, a women's advocacy group
- TERA Rifle, Japanese special rifles developed for paratroopers
- tERA, a baseball statistic
- Tera, a Japanese word for "temple"
- Trilogy Emergency Relief Application (TERA), application used for humanitarian purposes to send targeted SMS, providing health and disaster preparedness information to geographical locations.
- RS Tera, a one-man monohull dinghy in the RS Sailing range of sailing boats.
- Thera, or Santorini, an island in the southern Aegean Sea
- Thera (disambiguation)
- Terra (disambiguation)
- Terror (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.