Wullaert in 2014
|Full name||Tessa Wullaert|
|Date of birth||19 March 1993|
|Place of birth||Tielt, Belgium|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Manchester City W.F.C.|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:36, 30 September 2018 (UTC)|
Wullaert's first team was SV Zulte Waregem in the Belgian First Division, where she played from 2008 to 2012. For the 2012–13 season, when a new joint league between Belgium and the Netherlands called BeNe League was created, she moved to RSC Anderlecht, with which she won the Belgian Cup. She left after one year at the club and signed for Standard Liège, scoring 16 league goals during the 2013–14 season and winning the Belgian Cup again. On her second season (2014–15) playing for Standard, she won the BeNe League top scorer award with 18 goals helping the club to win the title.
In May 2015 she moved to VfL Wolfsburg.
Wullaert represented Belgium at the 2011 UEFA Women's U-19 Championship and in the same year made her debut for the senior national team. After only a few years, she achieved the record for highest number of international goals by a Belgian female football player: she caught up with team captain Aline Zeler in November 2015 and overtook her in March 2016.
- RSC Anderlecht
- Belgian Women's Cup: Winner 2013
- Standard Liège
- VfL Wolfsburg
- "Manchester City Women sign Tessa Wullaert from Wolfsburg". Sky Sports. Retrieved 2018-06-22.
- 2011–12 squad in Zulte Waregem's website -> Info DZW -> Speelsters
- "Standard Liege are BeNe League champions" (in Dutch). BeNeLeague.com. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Tessa Wullaert switches Standard Liège for Wolfsburg" (in German). VfL Wolfsburg. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- Quick-fire goals beat Belgium and keep Italy perfect. UEFA
- Profile in UEFA's website
- Tessa Wullaert scores for the Red Devils against Northern Ireland. Het Nieuwsblad (in Dutch)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tessa Wullaert.|