The 4th Company
|The 4th Company|
|Directed by||Mitzi Vanessa Arreola|
Amir Galván Cervera
|Written by||Mitzi Vanessa Arreola|
The 4th Company (Spanish: La 4ª Compañía) is a 2016 Mexican crime film directed by Mitzi Vanessa Arreola and Amir Galván Cervera. The film was named on the shortlist for Mexico's entry for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film at the 89th Academy Awards but it was not selected. The 4th Company won the Ariel Award for Best Picture at the 59th Ariel Awards.
- Adrian Ladron as Zambrano
- Andoni Gracia as Combate
- Hernán Mendoza as Palafox
- Gabino Rodríguez as Quinto
- Darío T. Pie as Florecita
- Manuel Ojeda as Chaparro
- Carlos Valencia as El Tripas
- Raymundo Reyes Moreno as Burrero
- Hopewell, John (16 March 2016). "Galvan, Arreola on Shooting 'The 4th Company' in Mexico's Most Notorious Penitentiary". Variety. Penske Business Media. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Pacheco, Arturo (10 September 2016). "Goya y Oscar - AMACC". Academia Mexicana de Artes y Ciencias Cinematográficas. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "The 4th Company (La 4a Compañía) (2016)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
|This article related to a Mexican film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|