Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Beast may refer to:
- The Beast (Revelation), two beasts described in the New Testament Book of Revelation
- The Beast in William Golding's Lord of the Flies
- The Beast in the Poltergeist film series
- The main antagonist of Kung Fu Hustle
- The main antagonist of the first season of The Magicians (U.S. TV series)
- The Beast, from the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast
- The Beast (Disney), from the 1991 animated Disney film Beauty and the Beast
- The Beast, from the miniseries Over the Garden Wall
- The Beast, from the Doctor Who episodes "The Impossible Planet" and "The Satan Pit"
- The Beast (who will bring much slaughter), an Ork warlord from Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 universe
- The Beast, a split personality of the character Kevin Wendell Crumb and an antagonist in M. Night Shyamalan's 2016 film Split.
- The Beast (1916 film), an American film directed by Richard Stanton
- The Beast (1974 film), French/Italian drama
- The Beast (1986 film), a 1986 Icelandic film
- The Beast (1988 film), a 1988 American film based on the play Nanawatai
- The Beast (1996 film), a made-for-TV movie based on the 1991 novel Beast
- The Beast (1995 film), a short film directed by Rhoderyc C. Montgomery
- The Beast (2001 TV series), a short-lived 2001 TV series
- The Beast (2007 TV series), a 2007 television series starring Ian Gomez
- The Beast (2009 TV series), an American crime drama starring Patrick Swayze
- The Beast (band), a hip hop and jazz band
- The Beast (Vader album), by the Polish death metal band
- The Beast (Angus and Julia Stone album)
- A song by the Fugees from their album The Score
- A song by the band Concrete Blonde from their 1990 album Bloodletting
- The Beast (nickname), a list of people
- The Beast (wrestler), ring name of Yvon Cormier (1938–2009), Canadian professional wrestler
- Brock Lesnar (born 1977), American professional wrestler and former mixed martial arts fighter
- Bob Sapp (born 1973), American mixed martial arts fighter
- Dan Severn (born 1958), American mixed martial arts fighter
- Daigo Umehara (born 1981), Japanese professional gamer
- Mark Labbett (born 1965), British TV personality known for his role as a Chaser on The Chase
- Adebayo Akinfenwa, British footballer
- "The Beast from the East" was the nickname of American professional wrestler Bam Bam Bigelow (1961-2007)
- The Beast (car), a Rolls-Royce Meteor tank engine-powered automobile
- The Beast (game), an alternate reality game promoting A.I.: Artificial Intelligence
- The Beast (newspaper), a Buffalo, New York newspaper
- The Beast (roller coaster), a wooden roller coaster at Kings Island near Cincinnati, Ohio
- 2014 HQ124, a near-Earth asteroid nicknamed "The Beast"
- Presidential state car (United States), the state car of the President of the United States, nicknamed "The Beast"
- The Beast (2016 Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada wildfire)
- La Bête (film) (The Beast), a 1975 film by Walerian Borowczyk
- Beastie (disambiguation)
- Beast (disambiguation)
- The Beastmaster, a 1982 sword and sorcery film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Beast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.