The Border (2007 film)
|Directed by||Lauri Törhönen|
|Produced by||Jörn Donner|
|Written by||Aleksi Bardy|
|Music by||Sergei Yevtushenko|
|Edited by||Kimmo Kohtamäki|
The Hermitage Bridge Studio
|Distributed by||FS Film|
|Language||Finnish, Swedish, German, Russian|
|Box office||€382,151 (Finland)|
The Border (Finnish: Raja 1918, Russian: Граница 1918, tr. Granitsa 1918) is a 2007 Finnish-Russian war drama film directed by Lauri Törhönen. Set in the spring of 1918, right after the Finnish Civil War, the film is about a Finnish soldier who is sent to the village of Rajajoki to form a border between Finland and Soviet Russia.
- Martin Bahne as Carl von Munck
- Minna Haapkylä as Maaria Lintu
- Tommi Korpela as Heikki Kiljunen
- Leonid Mozgovoy as Major Gentsch
- Hannu-Pekka Björkman as Sergeant 1st Class Muranen
- Lauri Nurkse as Lieutenant Suutari
- Orvo Björninen as Doctor Perret
- Pauli Poranen as Edvin Lintu
- Roman Schatz as Major Berner
- Hannu Kahakorpi as General Jyrinkoski
- "The Border (Raja 1918)". The Finnish Film Foundation. Retrieved September 3, 2012.
- "Facts & Figures 2007" (PDF). The Finnish Film Foundation. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 18, 2011. Retrieved September 3, 2012.
- Aro, Tuuve (November 29, 2007). "Raja 1918". MTV3.fi (in Finnish). Bonnier Group. Retrieved September 3, 2012.
- "Raja 1918-elokuva eurooppalaisilla elokuvafestivaaleilla" (in Finnish). Embassy of Finland, Kiev. Retrieved September 3, 2012.
- "Peter von Bagh ja Jörn Donner korostivat taiteen merkitystä Suomen historiassa" (in Finnish). Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "Raja 1918 (2007) – Credits". Elonet (in Finnish). National Audiovisual Archive / Finnish Board of Film Classification. Retrieved September 3, 2012.
|This article related to Finnish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Russian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|