The Chronicles of Solar Pons
Dust-jacket illustration by Frank Utpatel for The Chronicles of Solar Pons
|Cover artist||Frank Utpatel|
|Genre||Detective short stories|
|Publisher||Mycroft & Moran|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|Pages||ix, 237 pp|
|Preceded by||Mr. Fairlie's Final Journey|
|Followed by||The Final Adventures of Solar Pons|
The Chronicles of Solar Pons is a collection of detective fiction short stories by author August Derleth. It is the sixth volume in the series of Derleth's Solar Pons short stories, and was released in 1973 by Mycroft & Moran in an edition of 4,176 copies.
The Chronicles of Solar Pons contains the following tales:
- "Introduction", by Allen J. Hubin
- "The Adventure of the Red Leech"
- "The Adventure of the Orient Express" (Note: This story had been published as a stand-alone volume by Candlelight Press, NY, 1964 as a softcover with dustjacket).
- "The Adventure of the Golden Bracelet"
- "The Adventure of the Shaplow Millions"
- "The Adventure of the Benin Bronze"
- "The Adventure of the Missing Tenants"
- "The Adventure of the Aluminum Crutch"
- "The Adventure of the Seven Sisters"
- "The Adventure of the Bishop's Companion"
- "The Adventure of the Unique Dickensians"
- Los Angeles: Pinnacle, 1974.
- Jaffery, Sheldon (1989). The Arkham House Companion. Mercer Island, WA: Starmont House, Inc. pp. 105–106. ISBN 1-55742-005-X.
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings (1998). The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd. p. 845.
- Joshi, S.T. (1999). Sixty Years of Arkham House: A History and Bibliography. Sauk City, WI: Arkham House. p. 183. ISBN 0-87054-176-5.
- Nielsen, Leon (2004). Arkham House Books: A Collector's Guide. Jefferson, NC and London: McFarland & Company, Inc. p. 154. ISBN 0-7864-1785-4.