(Redirected from The Client)
|Look up client in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Client(s) or The Client may refer to:
- Client (computing), hardware or software that accesses a remote service on another computer
- Customer or client, a recipient of goods or services in return for monetary or other valuable considerations
- Client, in the system of patronage in ancient Rome, an individual protected and sponsored by a patron
- Client state, which is economically, politically, or militarily subordinate to another more powerful state
In art and entertainment:
- Client (band), a British synthpop band
- Client (album), a 2003 album by Client
- Clients (album), a 2005 album by The Red Chord
- The Client (novel), a 1993 legal thriller by John Grisham
- The Client (2011 film), a South Korean courtroom thriller
- "The Client" (The Office), an episode of the television series The Office
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Client.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.