The Girl: A Life in the Shadow of Roman Polanski
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Girl: A Life in the Shadow of Roman Polanski is a book written by Samantha Geimer about her life. She wrote it with the help of her lawyer Lawrence Silver and the writer Judith Newman. An excerpt was published by Today.com in 2013.
- The Guardian said that it was "fighting against reductive simplicity".
- Time Magazine called it "a thoughtful memoir.”
- The New York Times said "[Geimer] is able to channel the bewilderment she felt while in Mr. Polanski’s company, and the terror that came later."
- Charlotte Lewis (Accusations against Polanski)
- Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired 2008 documentary film
- Roman Polanski sexual abuse case
- Staff. "Top 10 Revelations from the New Roman Polanski Book". Time – via entertainment.time.com.
- Geimer, Samantha. "'The Girl': Victim in the Roman Polanski case breaks her silence". Today.
- "Roman Polanski and the sin of simplification". The Guardian. 28 September 2013.
|This article about a memoir is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|