The Indian World of George Washington
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Author||Colin G. Calloway|
|Subject||Biography, United States history|
|Published||April 2018 (Oxford University Press)|
The Indian World of George Washington is a book-length biography of George Washington with a focus on his relations with Native Americans. It was written by Colin G. Calloway and published by Oxford University Press in 2018.
- Alter, Alexandra (October 11, 2018). "National Book Foundation Announces Finalists for 69th Annual Award". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331.
- Cozzens, Peter (May 18, 2018). "'The Indian World of George Washington' and 'Young Washington' Review: Rivals and Partners in a New World". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660.
- Dunn, Susan (April 5, 2018). "'Our Father, the President'". The New York Review of Books. ISSN 0028-7504.
- "Nonfiction Book Review: The Indian World of George Washington: the First President, the First Americans, and the Birth of the Nation by Colin G. Calloway. Oxford Univ., $34.95 (640p) ISBN 978-0-19-065216-6". Publishers Weekly. February 19, 2018. Retrieved November 13, 2018.
- "Rev. of The Indian World of George Washington by Colin G. Calloway". Kirkus Reviews. January 10, 2018. ISSN 1948-7428.
- Specht, Joshua (2018). "Josh Specht reviews 'The Indian World of George Washington: The first president, the first Americans, and the birth of the nation' by Colin G. Calloway". Australian Book Review. Retrieved November 13, 2018.
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book on an American politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a non-fiction book on Indigenous peoples of the Americas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|