From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Leader)
|Look up leader in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A leader is one who influences or leads others.
Leader may also refer to:
- Leader House, a building in Sheffield, England
- Leader (surname)
- Gary Glitter (born 1944), musician, nicknamed "The Leader"
- Oswald Mosley (1896–1980), a British politician known to his followers as "The Leader"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Leader (comics), a fictional character from Marvel Comics
- Film leader, a length of film that aids in threading a filmstrip
- Leader (1964 film), a Hindi film starring Dilip Kumar
- Leader (2008 film), a Sinhalese film starring Ranjan Ramanayaka
- Leader (2010 film), a Telugu film starring Rana Daggubati
- The Leader (novel), by Guy Walters
- Artists, labels, and roles
- Concertmaster, a position in an orchestra
- Leader Records (UK), a folk music record label
- Leader Records (US), a subsidiary of Kapp Records
- The Leaders, a musical group
- "The Leader," a song by The Clash on the album Sandinista!
- Leading article, a piece of writing intended to promote an opinion, also called an editorial
- The Leader (Corning), a daily newspaper published in Corning, New York
- The Leader (Flower Mound), a community newspaper published in Flower Mound, Texas
- The Leader (Fredonia), a newspaper published by the State University of New York at Fredonia
- The Leader (Utah), a newspaper published by Pioneer Newspapers in Tremonton, Utah
- The Leader (Welsh newspaper), a daily paper in Wales
- Leader Community Newspapers, a series of 33 local papers in metropolitan Melbourne, Australia
- Leader-Post, formerly the Leader, in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Liverpool Leader, formerly the Leader, a newspaper published in Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia
- The Leader, a nickname for the New Hampshire Union Leader newspaper in New Hampshire, USA
- The Leader, common name for the St George and Sutherland Shire Leader, in Southern Sydney, Australia.
- The Leader (Allahabad newspaper), published 1909–1967
- The Leader (English newspaper), a weekly newspaper (1850–1860) founded by G. H. Lewes
- The Leader (Irish newspaper), a defunct Irish newspaper founded in 1900 by D. P. Moran
- The Leader (Orange, NSW), a defunct Australian newspaper
- Labour Leader, a British newspaper (1888–1986)
Initiatives and organizations
- Leader (political party), a minor political party in Israel
- LEADER programme, a European Union initiative for rural development
- Leader (typography), a row of characters (usu. dots or dashes) to connect items across a page (as in a table of contents)
- Leader (dance partner)
- Leader (spark), part of an electrical spark
- Leader, in angling, the section of fishing line between the main line and the hook
- Leader, in architecture, a synonym for downspout
- Leader, in distributed computing, the process selected after a leader election
- Leadership (disambiguation)
- Leading (disambiguation)
- Lider (disambiguation)
- Loss leader
- Scout Leader
- SR Leader class, a class of locomotive
- Team leader
- Category:Positions of authority
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.