|News editor||Áine Fitzgerald|
|Sports editor||Colm Kinsella|
|Headquarters||54 O'Connell Street, Limerick|
|Circulation||14,232 (as of 2012)"Limerick Leader (Weekend)"|
It had an average weekly circulation of 14,232 for the first half of 2012, according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations. According to ABC, circulation declined to 13,420 for the period July 2012 to December 2012, this represented a fall of 10% on a year-on-year basis.
The paper currently is distributed in two editions, City and County, with the selection of content differing between the two. Generally some shops in and around the city sell both editions.
The main competition for the newspaper is the freely distributed Limerick Post.
- Keane, Conor (2002-12-05). "Limerick Leader sold for €23m". Irish Examiner. Archived from the original on 2009-03-26. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- "Limerick Leader (Weekend)" Archived 2016-03-11 at the Wayback Machine., Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved February 6, 2012.
- "Regional Newspapers ABC Circulation July-Dec 2012". ilevel.ie.
- "Johnston Press sells its 14 titles in the Republic". Irish Times. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- Limerick Leader – website of the newspaper