The Medicine Man (Dallin)
|Dimensions||240 cm (96 in)|
|Owner||City of Philadelphia
Fairmount Park Commission
It was cast in 1899. It was exhibited at the Paris Salon of 1899, and Exposition Universelle (1900), Paris, where it won a gold medal. It was purchased by the Association for Public Art (formerly the Fairmount Park Art Association) for $6,000. It was dedicated on December 10, 1903. 
- http://dev.fpaa.org/interactive-art-map/the-medicine-man. Retrieved September 1, 2011. Missing or empty
- "Cyrus Dallin - American Sculptor". Bronze-gallery.com. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "The Medicine Man, (sculpture)". Save Outdoor Sculpture, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia survey. 1993. Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- "Cyrus Edwin Dallin (1861-1944) | 'Medicine Man' | American Art Auction | 19th Century, Sculptures, Statues & Figures | Christie's". Christies.com. 2010-09-28. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "Amon Carter Museum of American Art | An American Collection". Cartermuseum.org. Retrieved 2014-05-17.