From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tianyuan may refer to:
- Tianyuan (Go) (天元), centre of a Go board or a Go competition in China
- Tianyuan District (天元区), Zhuzhou, Hunan
- Tianyuan, Cixi (天元镇), town in Cixi City, Zhejiang
- Tianyuan Cave (田园洞), cave near Beijing where the Tianyuan man was found
- Tianyuan man (田园洞人), one of the earliest modern humans to inhabit eastern Asia
- Uskhal Khan, Emperor Tianyuan of Northern Yuan, era name Tianyuan (天元).
- Tian yuan shu (天元術), a Chinese system of algebra for polynomial equations created in the 13th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tianyuan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.